Financial reporting consists of two reporting segments: Minerals and Flow Control.
Minerals Services provides minerals customers with full-scope services solutions, ranging from spare and wear parts all the way to high value-adding performance services.
Minerals Capital is responsible for providing minerals processing solutions for mining customers and crushing and screening products for aggregates customers, as well as system deliveries.
Flow Control is responsible for developing and growing both the valve offering mainly for oil and gas customers, as well as pumps for mining customers, by pursuing new opportunities in these markets.
Financial reporting schedule for 2017
- Financial Statements Review for 2016 on February 3
- Annual Report and Financial Statements in the week of February 22
- Interim Review for January – March 2017 on April 25
- Half-Year Financial Review for January – June 2017 on July 21
- Interim Review for January – September 2017 on October 20
The Financials pages are updated when financial information is disclosed. The financial statements are presented in euros, which is the Parent Company’s functional currency and Metso’s presentation currency.
Metso publishes its financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and the interim reports are prepared in accordance with the principles of recognition and measurement laid down in the IFRS.