Financial reporting consists of two reporting segments: Minerals and Flow Control. The Services business area is not reported externally.
Minerals is responsible for providing minerals processing solutions for mining customers and crushing and screening products for aggregates customers, as well as system deliveries.
Flow Control is responsible for developing and growing both the valve offering mainly for oil and gas customers, as well as pumps for mining customers, by pursuing new opportunities in these markets.
Services primarily provides minerals customers with full-scope services solutions, ranging from spare and wear parts all the way to high value-adding performance services.
Financial reporting schedule
- February 4, 2016 – Financial Statements for 2015
- Week commencing February 22, 2016 – Annual Report 2015
- March 21, 2016 - Annual General Meeting
- April 22, 2016 - Interim Review for January – March 2016
- July 21, 2016 - Interim Review for January – June 2016
- October 21, 2016 - Interim Review for January – September 2016
The Financials pages are updated when financial information is disclosed. The financial statements are presented in euros, which is the Parent Company’s functional currency and Metso’s presentation currency.
Metso publishes its financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and the interim reports are prepared in accordance with the principles of recognition and measurement laid down in the IFRS.