Notification principles for Metso managers and their closely associated persons/companies.
Metso Oyj's managers and their closely associated persons/companies referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016.
The transaction notification shall be made promptly and no later than within 24 hours of the transaction using the form provided by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority. Metso has an obligation to disclose the notification as a stock exchange release promptly and no later than three (3) days after the date of the transaction.
The notification form shall be delivered to Metso by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority by secured email at https://securemail.bof.fi at email@example.com. Email should be titled ‘Manager’s transaction’
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/ManagersTransactionsFormv027.pdf
Information needed on the form:
- Metso Oyj’s LEI code: 2138007FRMWVPUDCMA45
- Shortname of Metso Oyj's shares: METSO
- ISIN codes of Metso Oyj's shares: FI0009007835
- Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and titled ‘Manager’s transaction’ with your phone number so that we can contact you if we have questions.
Metso Oyj publishes the notification as a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
All published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons / companies can be found from the news archive
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx