Financial targets 2008-2011
These long-term financial targets here under, set in August 2008, were replaced on November 15, 2011 >>
- An average annual net sales growth of more than 10 percent
- The growth will be attainded both organically and through value-enhancing, complementary acquisitions
- to improve EBITA (earnings before interest, tax and amortization) annually
- to exceed a 12-percent EBITA margin
- ROCE-% before taxes to exceed 25 percent
- Annual Cash conversion (free cash flow / net income) to exceed 100 percent.
- key financial indicators; capital structure and cash flow, support a solid investment grade in credit ratings.
- An annual dividend at least 50% of earning per share or in the other forms of repatriation of capital (share buybacks, redemptions, etc).