Metso Waste Recycling Distributor Seminar
Just a few weeks to go!
We are looking forward to welcome you to our distributor seminar
- Remember your safety shoes (we will bring along safety vests and masks)
- Prepare for debating "Opportunities for the FineShredder" & "Opportunities in digitalization"
Wednesday 20th of September
19:30 Meet in the lobby at NH Milano 2
20:00 Informal dinner in "Al Laghetto" at NH Milano 2
Thursday 21th of September
- Presentation of agenda and participants
08:30 M&J FineShredder product range
- Technology and performance by Johannes Kjærsgaard Manager, Technology Development
- Choosing the best M&J FineShred to fit different applications by Sales manager Jens Ole Simonsen
- Open discussion of opportunities for the FineShredder (divided into 4 groups) all - please prepare
10:30 Coffee break
10:30 Digitalization in Metso Waste Recycling
- How can digitalization improve our business? by Morten Kiil Rasmussen, Commercial Director
- Open discussion of the opportunities in digitalization all - please prepare
11:45 Update from the R&D by Johannes Kjærsgaard Manager, Technology Development
- New generation of cutting table
- Feedback from all participants
12:45 Lunch at the hotel NH Milano 2
13:45 The success of Kouki Corp.
- What actions has Kouki taken to get the great success on the Japanese marked by Mr. Mitsou Sugita
14:45 Presentation of the installation at Corioni by Stefano Orsi
15:00 Departure to Corioni
- Transport and site visit
17:00 Return to the hotel for snacks & drinks
19:00 Meet in the hotel lobby for combined transport to dinner
Friday 22th of September
08:30 Update from the service department
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Service concept and offerings
09:30 Group discussions - please check out your group and prepare - click here
Group A: SERVICE: How do we secure more business for our services? We have a lot of units installed, but far from all of them make use of our service department.
Group B: CEMENT INDUSTRY: How do we best approach the cement industry with our technology for RDF production?
Group C: ALTERNATIVE APPLICATIONS: Which alternative applications from your market do you recommend that other dealers pursue?
Group D: UNIQUE SELLING POINTS: Which unique selling points do you use in your selling activities? Do you think there are any unique selling points missing in your work with Metso Shredders?
11:30 Coffee break
11:45 Presentation of the group work
13:15 Wrap up by Morten Kiil Rasmussen, Commercial Director
13:45 Lunch at the hotel
14:45 Networking and departure to airport
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the seminar