Metso Waste Recycling Distributor Seminar
Metso Waste Recycling has the pleasure of inviting you to our seminar in Milan, Italy -where you can meet your Metso contact person, network with other dealers, and learn more about our new products and service offering.
Wednesday 20th of September
19:30 Meet in the lobby at NH Milano 2
20:00 Informal dinner in "Al Laghetto" at NH Milano 2
Thursday 21th of September
- Presentation of agenda and participants
08:30 Launch of the single shaft FineShredder
- Technology and performance by Johannes Kjærsgaard Manager, Technology Development
- Choosing the best M&J FineShred to fit different applications by Sales manager Jens Ole Simonsen
- Open discussion of opportunities for the new FineShredder (divided into 4 groups) all - please prepare
10:15 Coffee break
10:30 Digitalization in Metso Waste Recycling
- How can digitalization improve our business? by Morten Kiil Rasmussen, Commercial Director
- Open discussion of the opportunities in digitalization (divided into 4 groups) all - please prepare
11:30 Update from the R&D by Johannes Kjærsgaard Manager, Technology Development
- New generation of cutting table
- Feedback from all participants
12:30 Lunch at the hotel NH Milano 2
13:30 The success of Kouki Corp.
- What actions has Kouki taken to get the great success on the Japanese marked by Mr. Mitsou Sugita
14:30 Presentation of the installation at Corioni
15:00 Departure to Corioni
- Transport and site visit
17:00 Return to the hotel for snacks & drinks
19:00 Meet in the hotel lobby for combined transport to dinner
Friday 22th of September
08:30 Update from the service department
- Service concept and offerings
09:30 Group discussions
Group A: SERVICE: How do we secure more business for our services? We have a lot of units installed, but far from all of them make use of our service department.
Group B: CEMENT INDUSTRY: How do we best approach the cement industry with our technology for RDF production?
Group C: ALTERNATIVE APPLICATIONS: Which alternative applications from your market do you recommend that other dealers pursue?
Group D: UNIQUE SELLING POINTS: Which unique selling points do you use in your selling activities? Do you think there are any unique selling points missing in your work with Metso Shredders?
11:30 Coffee break
11:45 Presentation of the group work
13:15 Wrap up by Morten Kiil Rasmussen, Commercial Director
13:45 Lunch at the hotel
14:45 Networking and departure to airport
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact your Metso Sales Manager.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the seminar
Deadline for registration is 8th of August - please see document to the right