Valve World Americas 2017
At the exhibition we will be showcasing our unique valve and service solution offering for the oil & gas, pulp & paper and other process industries.
See the Metso Neles Globe valve with the new NDX valve controller. The Metso Neles NDX intelligent valve controller range is expanding with a 2-acting Ex d-certified device. The latest Neles NDX model will continue delivering the same performance, reliability and improved user experience as the first model. It too will suit a wide range of customer applications, regardless of industry or the brand of valves being used.
- Gain valuable understanding about how our products can help you increase uptime
Come and meet our experts to talk about services from a reliability point of view, as well as to get to know how to improve plant reliability and safety through maintenance planning.
Conference and workshop presentations by Metso experts
- June 20th at 11:00 am Ville Kähkönen, Control Valve Reliability Prediction, blog post.
- June 20th at 11:00 am George Buckbee, Valve Monitoring and the Internet of Things, blog post.
- June 21st at 10:30 am Steven Hocurscak, Challenges in Actuator Sizing and Selection in the Downstream Marketplace, blog post.
- June 21st at 2:00 pm Ville Kähkönen, ESDV Reliability Prediction
- Speakers Corner, heart of the Expo Floor, Mark Buzzell, Live demonstration of partial stroke testing, blog post.
Expo visitor pass registration is complimentary.
Regular early bird price $995 for the conference, save $500 when registering with Metso discount. For the full conference delegate & expo pass, you can receive the discounted rate of $495; please enter code METSO17 (online).
You will find us in Hall C, booth 401 link to floor plan.
Metso on the road
George R. Brown Convention Center
Meet our experts at Valve World
Business Manager for Neles and Mapag product line
Lähetä sähköpostia Steven Hocurscak