Health, safety and environment concerns everyone
Health, safety and environmental issues are key concerns for Metso, and they are addressed with the same sense of responsibility as quality, productivity and cost-efficiency questions. We have the responsibility to conduct our operations in an environmentally sound way and to offer you products and services that can help you to fulfill your environmental responsibilities.
We are committed to develop our entire supply chain in a sustainable and safe way.
|Our health, safety and environment mindset:
- All incidents can be prevented. We strive continuously for zero harm to personnel, material and non-material assets
- We focus on employee health and on continuously improving the work environment
- We conduct our operations through efficient use of materials and energy, with minimum waste and damage to the environment
- We design products and services to have no undue environmental impact, to be safe and to be efficient in consuming energy and natural resources
- We seek to ensure that our products can be recycled or disposed of safely