Metso ES Series screens
New Metso ES guarantees profitability through enhanced screening efficiency
Metso is proud to present a unique and robustly designed high-energy elliptical motion screen. Metso ES provides increased uptime and safer maintenance, while delivering up to 25% more screening capacity compared to a conventional screen of the same size.
- Horizontal screen with high-energy elliptical motion (6G and 20mm stroke).
- The two unbalanced shaft lines in Metso ES rotate in opposite directions, generating an elliptical motion with a self-synchronization design.
- Available with 2 or 3 decks.
- Grease lubrication, one centralized and conveniently located greasing manifold.
- Equipped with the acclaimed Metso modular MV vibrator utilized on all Metso construction screens and feeders, standardization for increased uptime and safer maintenance.
- New uniquely robustly designed standard deck frame, preconfigured to handle both modular and tension screening media.
- The feedbox, discharge spout and cardan shafts of the screen feature Trellex™ modular wear and impact resistance rubber linings as standard.
- Minimum 450mm clearance between the decks.
- Industry-leading safety level with coil spring covers to minimize the risk of pinching accidents, rubber stabilizers, high-safety belt guards and a gearless mechanism etc.
- Side plates without any welding and huckbolt assembly, very safe and reduce possible fatigue stress.
- Metso tensioned screening media (Trellex TCO).
- Metso modular screening media (Trellex LS in rubber or polyurethane).
- Dust sealing system encapsulation (Trellex dust control).
- Replaceable cross member protection (Trellex CMP in polyurethane).
- Anti blinding system (Trellex ABR in polyurethane).
- Rail wear protection (Trellex HD polyurethane upgrade strip).
- Galvanization treatment.
- Automatic greasing unit.
- Spray pipe unit.