Excellent repeatability and accuracy in a wide range of applications
- Rugged construction, few parts, small moving mass, compact design and rigid mounting provide outstanding vibration resistance.
- Positioner can be set for direct or reverse-acting modes by simply turning around the changeover piece and feedback cam.
- Multiple pilot valve sizes are used to match positioner capacity compatibility with actuator stroke volume, minimizing response time.
- Changes in supply pressure and valve load have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Field reversible
- Easy and fast to calibrate
- Fast response times
- Stable operation
|Series NE 700|
|Input||4 - 20 mA|
-25 to +85 °C / -15 to +185 °F
IP 54 enclosure
|Series NP 700|
|Input||0,2 - 1 bar|
|Temperature range||-40 to +90 °C / -40 to +194 °F|
|Protection class||IP 54 enclosure|