Cost efficiency for pulp & paper industry
- Tripple offset, 2 piece shaft design.
- One piece, full metal sealing without any resilient parts in pipeline.
- High, long lasting tightness.
- Minimized actuator torque. Smaller actuator and lower piping stress.
- Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process.
- Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions.
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation.
- Industry best valve capacity.
- Suitable to dirty and abrasive services.
|Size range||DN 80 - 1400, 3" - 56"|
|Pressure classe||PN 10, 16, 25 and ANSI 150|
|Temperature range||-50 °C … +260 °C / -60 °F…+500 °F|