Increased plant efficiency
- LW wafer type, LG lug type
- Tripple offset, 2 piece shaft design.
- One piece, full metal sealing without any resilient parts in pipeline
- High, long lasting tightness.
- Unique, industry best disc valve control behavior with patented S-disc feature – possible to mount even on existing valve units
- Modular design minimizes the spare part inventory – same spares can be used in multiple Neles Neldisc designs
- Minimized actuator torque. Smaller actuator and lower piping stress
- BAM certified construction for gaseous oxygen as an option
- Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process
- Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation.
- Industry best valve capacity.
- Extened rangeability to 90 degrees control applications
- Optimized spare part inventory
- Suitable to dirty and abrasive services
- Shortest possible maintenance hours
|Series||LW & LG|
|Design||Wafer or lug|
|Size range||DN 80 - 600 / 3" - 24"|
|Pressure classes||ASME 150 - 300
PN 10 - 40
|Temperature range||-200 °C … +600 °C / -330 °F…+1110 °F|