Accurate and reliable performance for high capacity and wide rangeability control applications
- Real one piece body without inserts or seat retainers eliminates possible leak paths and bending forces from piping ensuring reliable valve operation.
- Anti-blowout shaft.
- Rotating, dynamic Q-trim attenuator for anti-cavitation and noise abatement.
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848 with wide temperature range and the longest endurance class.
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition.
- Excellent control performance for high capacity and wide rangeability applications.
- Light weight - easy to handle and mount.
- Effective, rotating Q-trim attenuator for cavitation and noise abatement is a self flushing design and capable to handle dirty fluids also.
- Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost.
- Versatile mounting orientations.
|Body construction||Flanged / Flangeless|
|Body pressure rating||PN 10 - 40 / ASME Class 150 - 300|
|Face to face||According to IEC 60534-3-2 / ISA 75.08.02 or IEC 60534-3-1|
|Size range||DN 25 - 800 / 1" - 32"|
|Temperature range||-50 ... +260 °C / -58 ...+500 °F|
|Tightness||According to ANSI/FCI 70-2 class IV (metal seat) and class V (soft seat)|