Ease of maintenance, transport and installation
- Heavy duty construction. Designed for rugged use.
- Built according to strict safety standards, such as NRs (Brazilian regulations), OSHA and MSHA (United States regulations)
- Can be fixed or movable (on wheels)
- Skirtboard with abrasion resistant liner and regulating gate
- Flat return idlers and rubber discs
- Impact / carrying idlers flat for 24” and 30” belt widths and 20° picking from 36” up to 72” belt widths
- Power transmission through electric motor and planetary gearbox, shaft mounted on the pulley with torque arm fixed on the structure
- Polyester / Nylon conveyor belt
- Primary cleaner and plow
- Drive shaft and return pulley guards
- Emergency stop, misalignment and under speed switches.
- Ease of maintenance due to rugged design and features.
- Flexible due to fixed or mobile
- Easy to transport
- Easy to install
- Long, extended life
- Designed for maximum efficiency