Feeds and scalps (separates) in one operation
- Incredibly reliable material handling unit designed primarily to handle wet, sticky materials where a separation is required
- Jog reverse function if jamming should occur
- Variable speed drives
Automatic lubrication system
- Handles wet/sticky material without blinding or trapping material
- Easily handles large, frozen or cohesive material
- Controlled feed rate
- Requires less headroom and thus less structure
- Feeds at a uniform rate - even when wet
- Does not generate dust, vibration or loud noise
- Eliminates intermediate transfer point (from feeder to screen)
- Requires less power and low maintenance
- May be fed by an Apron Feeder; or, depending on the application, may also be fed directly via trucks or loaders.
- Occasionally used in secondary applications where feed material has already been crushed.
The wobbler feeder principle
Mine or quarry-run material is dumped on the elliptical bars. As the bars turn, fines, mud or dirt drop through the openings. Oversize or unwanted waste materials move forward in a rocking / roller motion. The opening between the bars remains constant as the bars rotate. Ribs on the bars reduce the amount of large elongated pieces of material from passing through.