For the most demanding applications
These pump are available in an XM hard metal version and an XR rubber lined version. Maintenance slide base options are available for inlet sizes up to 400 mm(16''). The X range offers a large, heavy duty solids handling pump with excellent performance and low maintenance costs. The heavy duty design and robust construction combined with the highest quality of abrasion resistant wear materials is a guarantee for long life and trouble free operation in the toughest heavy duty applications.
One unique feature is the optional maintenance slide base which makes it extremely easy to service the pumps and the time required for replacement of wear parts will be less than 50% of the time needed compared to other pumps.
- Modular design technology
- Robust construction designed for highly abrasive, maximum duty
- Computer aided designed thick volute casings and heavy duty large diameter impellers, carefully matched, to provide high efficiency, hydraulics for even wear
- Maintenance slide base option
- Materials used are the very best available, providing both excellent wear properties and corrosion resistance
- Self contained bearing cartridge assembly with oversized shaft and anti-friction bearings
- Various shaft seal options
- Ease of maintenance
The Metso XR and XM series pumps has a primary high-performance hydro-dynamic expeller which effectively seals the gland dry when the pump is running. A secondary grease lubricated packed gland seal prevents leakage when the pump is not running.
Flushed gland seals are available which can be supplied as either a “full flow” or “low flow” gland seal. Various options of mechanical seals are available upon request. The materials used in the “wet end” are dependent on the application. The options are the very best available, providing excellent wear properties and corrosion resistance. The standard impeller material is a High Chrome white iron alloy with a nominal hardness of 600 BHN. The standard rubber liner material is a high-performance natural rubber. Other material options are available upon request.