Compact and highly reliable integrated discrete linear valve controller offers advanced position sensing system and integral pneumatic control
- Rapid access with screw-on cover
- Rugged enclosure is made of high strength, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate.
- Push button open and closed settings
- LED light bar display
- Compact, low profile design
- Sealed electronics module with intelligent high accuracy position solid state sensor
- Integral solenoid valve
- DeviceNet with Wireless Link
- Screw-on cover enables convenient access without tools.
- Low profile design minimizes height clearance required above actuator.
- Sealed electronics module protects against contamination, shock and vibration.
- Intelligent position sensor automatically adjusts dead band based on stroke length.
- Push button open and closed settings are made conveniently and quickly. (Remote setting may be possible with AS-Interface unit)
- Bright LED light bar prominently displays valve open, valve closed and solenoid status
Control and monitor a linear automated on/off diaphragm or angle valve in most process areas
The Prism PI adapts to a linear diaphragm or angle valve and monitors and reports valve position with Visual indicator and signals to the controller. The Prism PI has integral solenoid valve to control position of the actuated valve.
|PI33:||Universal voltage switching and solenoid|
|PI45:||Namur sensors (7-24 VDC)|
|Communication options:||AS-Interface and DeviceNet|
|Temperature range:||up to -0 °C … +50 °C|
|Hazardous area approvals:||Ex n, Ex ia (for complete list see technical bulletin)|