We go the distance!
- Constructed of abrasive resistant liners, sand grade rubber belt, reinforced discs and triple seal bearing with covers.
- Handles abrasive and wet materials as well as dry bulk materials.
- Fast with high speed streams
- Increased storage range up to ten times.
- Increased loading capabilities.
- Durable and dependable.
Ship trimmers and throwers are the ideal method for uniform loading into a ship’s hold or increasing your stockpile capabilities with their short endless belt that operates over two pulleys driven at high speed. A pair of idler discs form a conveying arc. A chute directs material onto the belt at the rear slope and material travels around the short conveying arc pressed against the belt by centrifugal force. Material leaves the belt as a high speed stream. Their swivel joint allows them to pivot and cover a large loading or stockpiling area.
Portal centrifugal-action bulk material pilers are also available which handle materials brought to one point that can be stockpiled in a wide range of heights and distances. Portable pilers eliminate the need for overhead conveyor structures. Storage piles can be created indoors or outdoors with one compact, portable machine.