Increasing performance whilst decreasing cost for downtime
- Unique double-sided pressing technology
- Closed system of forces and pre-stressed tension rods
- Non-contact position measuring system, integrated in the hydraulic cylinders
- Flexible briquette length and density adapted to customer´s requirements
- Highly efficient tool lubrication via short-blast injection valves
- Electric oil-level monitoring system
- Multi-functional terminal supports operations and any troubleshooting (Human Machine Interface visualization)
- Compact design for easy maintenance access, PLC controlled operation and malfunction monitoring system (HMI)
- Large pipe diameters for high efficiency and low energy loss
- High capacity and availability
- Smooth, controlled material feeding
- Separation and collection of adherent oil / emulsions
- Diverse briquette diameters to meet customers’ needs
- Two sided compaction: high uniform density and minimized fines abrasion during briquette handling
Double-compacted, sells better
Lindemann EtaBriq™ is used to process nearly all types of metal chips, supporting a variety of applications.
Briquettes of excellent quality
The material to be briquetted is to be loaded into the dosing bunker of the briquetter. From there the chips are continuously fed into the press-chamber. The amount of chips forwarded by the oscillator is controlled by the SPS.
The main ram forwards and pushes the chips against the counter ram, which is also moving forward. The chips are compressed from both sides.
After final compression the ready made briquette is ejected.
All functions retract back into their home positions and the briquetter starts the next pressing cycle.