Why choose a Lindemann EtaRip™
- Tiltable housing consists of 2 main welded parts- Top housing and Bottom housing inclusive flipper.
- Power- controlled pumps reduce speed at high torque.
- Low-speed, high-torque hydraulic motors.
- Motors directly connected to the rotor splined shaft.
- No additional gear box that may cause problems due to load cycles.
- Plummer block rotor bearing.
- Reduced noise pollution means fewer difficulties with neighbours and supervisory authorities.
- Less idle time and a wider range of infeed material means a more profitable shredder installation.
- Maximum production output and better sorting results for better quality scrap.
- Savings up to the range of six figures are possible according to the installation.
How it works