A metso shear with a sophisticated technology
- Lid and side compression - larger overstroke
- Precise cutting - increase in blade life
- Easy blade service - with online monitoring
- Precise controls - guaranteed control of the production process
- Intelligent hydraulic management - single control block for entire machine harmonization
- Quality and availability
- Bolt-on wear plates and maintenance-free position measuring sensors
- The control system switchgear and the electric drive are installed in a container
Efficiency begins with performance
The Lindemann PowerCut metal scrap shear is the perfect machine for the mid-size scrap yard or mid-size capacity needs for shearing medium-heavy, bulky mixed steel scrap.
Scrap, compacted with Lindemann PowerCut™
First the scrap is fed into the press bed. It is then compacted by the lid and side press. Whether or not the top press operates using overtravel depends upon which program is selected. In the fourth stage, the scrap is compacted by the feeder pusher from the rear. The pusher moves the compacted scrap forward to the cutting area in the shear frame.