Innovative & intelligent
- The pre-compression comes up with a box with lid and side compression, large bed weldments, a well and proven advanced technology on hydraulic drive concept
- High quality hydraulic components assure optimum performance of the compact drive station
- The intelligent control system brings performance and energy consumption into perfect balance
- Medium sized shear with ability to process a wide range of scrap types
- Low investment and fast payback due to an economical design approach
- Plenty of options to tailor the machine to your needs
The Lindemann EcoCut™ metal scrap shear is the versatile solution for a wide range of scrap, such as light and medium-heavy, bulky scrap. It comes with four automatic programs for optimized performance: full stroke, partial stroke, relative stroke as well as baling/logging.
Meets your demand
Versatile and functional, the new Lindemann EcoCut™ can process a wide range of scrap types and it meets any small to medium capacity demand. The oil hydraulic scrap shear is suitable for the cutting of scrap materials. Metal pieces are pressed 2- or 3-dimensionally by using the pressing lid, side press and feeding pusher and are cut or broken into pieces.