Reliable shut off & isolation
Metso's Pump Technologies also offers a selection of slurry valves that complement our Slurry Hose Systems. Our Metso Dart, Pinch and Knife Gate valves provides total operational reliability for abrasive slurries.
- Gland box packing and machined support
- Easy maneuvering and low energy consumption
- Low maintenance through gate guidance via stable top works
- Unique seat design and seat material for high performance and low LCC
- Expansion areas reduce stress and allow the seats to be axially flexible
- Solid top works and robus gland box system for 100% reliability
- Reinforced seats guarantee shape and position in the bore during operation improving the stability and performance
- Integrated expansion areas provide low operating force and minimize the stress on the seats
- No flow restriction fully open
Knife Gate Valve
The Metso Knife Gate Valve is designed and equipped to handle tough and abrasive shut off applications involving slurries, powders or granular substances.
- One piece casting body
- Stainless steel gate
- Robust gland box packing system
The Metso Dart Valve design prevents leakage and has an inside diameter matching the complete slurry hose system.Our dart valves are used for shut-off applications inside sump tanks with vertical outlets.
- SBR wear-resistant inner and outer liner