Improving the customer process reliability, safety and efficiency
- Metal to metal seating offers long lasting tightness and low maintenance cost.
- PZ capping offers compact way of incorporating safety interlocks by two pressure sensors mounted on valve body to prevent unintentional valve operation when digester is pressurized.
- Valve lower flange is custom-made to match the digester top flange allowing easy installation to existing digester vessel.
- Neles PZ capping valve improves plant efficiency by reducing filling time by automated valve open / close operation.
- Valves enable secure operation and full automation of digester chip fill process. This enables increased productivity and safety for process operators.
- Fast return on investment due to increased productivity and minimal need to modification on exsisting digester.
|Design||Full bore ball valve|
|Size range||Size range: DN 500 and 600 / NPS 20” and 24”, bottom flange modified in accordance to digester top flange
|Pressure classes||PN 16 & ASME 150|
|Temperature range||up to +200 °C / +390 °F|