Pioneers in innovative scraper reclaimer technology
- Single, twin and double boom machines
- Designed to service parallel storage piles from booms mounted on either or both sides of the machine.
- Trippers that permit materials to be bypassed through the machine directly from unloading to loading
- “Back stacking” – the ability to reverse boom flight direction and push material up the storage pile
- Back stacking and reclaiming rates of up to 4,000 tons per hour
- Computerized controls to interface with existing operating facility
- Increased efficiency
- Cost effective
- Less material deterioration when in storage buildings
How it works
Scraper reclaimers are designed to stack and/or reclaim materials with efficient reliability due to being able to service parallel storage piles from booms mounted on either or both sides of the machine. Single, twin and double-boom machines have trippers that permit materials to be bypassed through the machine directly from unloading to loading.
Radial scraper reclaimers maintain a smaller footprint where yard length is limited.
Portal (bridge type) scraper reclaimers are excellent for blending materials and many times incorporate covered storage to keep material dry.
Linear scraper reclaimers travel on a horizontal runway to stack and reclaim storage piles.