Metso’s advanced dewatering and drying solutions aim at improving paper quality and help enhance the production line’s runnability, capacity, energy consumption, heat economy and speed. The scope of improvement can be exactly defined through a customized dewatering and drying survey.
For pulp drying lines with cylinder dryers
Metso’s new steam and condensate unit is designed for pulp drying machines to ensure trouble-free operation with minimum maintenance. Once you have the new units mounted you can stop worrying about your steam joint operation.
DriCompact has several more benefits, in addition to its main function, safe and trouble-free steam supply and condensate removal without any leaks. Steam blow-through rate is minimized with a stationary siphon, which is the most economical way to remove condensate. The adjustable siphon tip enables manual temperature control in cylinder edge areas.
Installation and service of the DriCompact is easy due to lightweight split-in parts and minimized maintenance requirements.
More tools to optimize your process
- Safe and economical operation
- Steam cost savings with stationary siphon
- Long lasting seal parts
- Sturdy, vibration-free and corrosion-resistant design
- Temperature control in cylinder edge areas
- Extended bearing lifetime as heat transfer is prevented with an insulation sleeve
- Easy observation of the operation
- Easy to install and service