Steam and Condensate Unit with CARB-Bearing
Metsor’s advanced dewatering and drying solutions aim at improving paper quality and help enhance the production line’s runnability, capacity, energy consumption, heat economy and speed. The scope of improvement can be exactly defined through a customized dewatering and drying survey.
Optimized dryer section operation
DriCombi, equipped with a stationary siphon, performs with first class results. The unit conveys steam to the drying cylinder and removes condensate efficiently while requiring little maintenance. The unit operates with steam pressures of up to 11 bar/160 psi.
The unit provides the efficient elimination of steam and air leaks, and is not sensitive to vibrations. Steam flows through a steam supply connection to the joint, from which it passes into a fixed steam pipe leading to the drying cylinder. Condensate is evacuated through a separate condensate pipe fitted inside the steam pipe. There are several configuration options available to suit different application needs: steam unit, condensate unit, steam and condensate unit, and water joint.
More tools to optimize your process
- Steady condensate removal
- Exact management of paper web edge areas thanks to the adjustable siphon clearance
- Effective elimination of steam and air leaks through new, wear resistant seals
- Elimination of vibration through a rigid siphon support system
- Sturdy, corrosion resistant design
- Prevention of bearing damages thanks to the insulating sleeve, which keeps the lubrication oil temperature stable
- Easy-to-observe condensate removal and carbon seal condition
- Minimal spare parts