Get back up and running with global service locations and over 1500 service specialists on call
With more than 40 global service centers and factory hubs, Metso Emergency Services guarantees a quick response to get you up and running when an issue occurs and restore productivity safely and efficiently. We offer:
- On demand mechanical services
- Root cause of failure analysis
- Increased uptime - fast response times and OEM maintenance knowledge means less waiting for machine failures to be properly diagnosed and repaired
- Reduced maintenance - root cause of failure analysis helps you avoid reoccuring issues
- Higher reliability - standardized maintenance practices and the use of genuine high quality parts mean repairs are done properly and in a standardized way, helping your equipment run as it was designed.
On demand mechanical services- When you have an issue or a mechanical problem, it is important that it is resolved quickly and production is restored as soon as possible. Our teams are supported by a global service network, extensive technical library and knowledge centers to ensure our engineers have the know-how and tools they need to solve your problem quickly and efficiently.
Root cause of failure analysis (RCFA)- If a failure occurs, it is likely a symptom of a deeper underlying problem. Our experts will assist you in investigating the issue and pinpointing the root cause. Metso engineers’ detailed technical knowledge, operational data and vast experience gained from similar cases at hundreds of mines worldwide, result in thorough and accurate analysis.
Metso’s industry-leading services presence includes:
- Extensive service center network with more than 40 service centers
- 1,500+ Metso service technicians and engineers with knowledge gained from thousands of inspections at mine sites around the world and continually trained on the latest best practices
- Global distribution and logistics network for wears and spares
- Regional distribution centers and warehouses to better serve you
- Our service technicians use 100% genuine Metso spare parts
Only a phone call away
Metso Field Service staff are a phone call away when you are looking for assistance in finding improvement areas or emergency services. With 1500 + Field Service technicians in the field, our global coverage ensures you always get a quick response.