Get up and running with global service locations and over 1500 service specialists on call
With approximately 40 global service centers and factory hubs, Metso Emergency services guarantees a quick response to get you up and running when an issue occurs and restore productivity safely and efficiently.
On demand mechanical services- When you have an issue or a mechanical problem, it is important that it is resolved quickly and production is restored as soon as possible. Our teams are supported by a global service network, extensive technical library and knowledge centers to ensure our engineers have the know-how and tools they need to solve your problem quickly and efficiently.
Root cause failure analysis (RCA)- If a failure occurs, it is likely a symptom of a deeper underlying problem. Our experts will assist you in investigating the issue and pinpoint the root cause. Metso engineers’ detailed technical knowledge, operational data and vast experience gained from similar cases at hundreds of mines worldwide, result in thorough and accurate analysis.
Metso’s industry-leading services presence includes:
- Extensive service center network with more than 40 service centers
- Continuous training for 1,500+ Metso service technicians and engineers based on the knowledge gained from thousands of inspections at mine sites around the world
- Global distribution and logistics network for wears and spares
- Regional distribution centers and warehouses to better serve you
- Our service technicians use 100% genuine Metso spare parts
Many brands, one supplier
- Allis Chalmers