Complete fleet visibility at your fingertips
You aim for high utilization rates and optimized production from your equipment. However, managing your crushing assets, whether it is a single machine or a fleet working at multiple sites can pose challenges. With mobile crushers often located at remote locations or being moved between production sites, it can be difficult to track and interpret the operating condition and performance of your equipment. In addition, managing maintenance schedules for multiple different machines and ensuring the right wear and spare parts are on hand when you need them can be problematic. Extended downtime and lower production can result if the right steps are not put in place.
Metso Metrics involves the mounting of a remote communication device on your Lokotrack® crushing and screening equipment to enable easy and secured transmission of key operational and maintenance data. Information measured and recorded include your machines utilization rates, production levels, as well as energy usage and fuel consumption among others. Metso Metrics also gives you:
- Geolocation of all mobile machines in your fleet
- 24/7 access to your data from anywhere in the world via computer or tablet, using a secured cloud based platform
- Visibility on all key operating data on your machines (Utilization rates, production, fuel consumption)
- Alarm setting and report generation capabilities. Notifications sent instantaneously and summarized via email daily, weekly or monthly
- Reports documented and available on-line in Excel or PDF, with daily/weekly/monthly summaries sent by email.
- Ability to set multiple levels of access rights (viewer, user, administrator)
- Maintenance planning for each machine, to help you schedule inspections, service and parts that need to be ordered.
- A digital maintenance logbook to facilitate and track service events
- Optional access to Metso Life Cycle Service (LCS) expert consultants to help with data interpretation and troubleshooting to help you meet your goals.
Get the most out of your assets - developed by Metso, Metso Metrics Services ensures you have critical maintenance and operational data at the touch of a button, helping you identify underperforming assets and training opportunities for continuous improvement. With access to the right data, you can take appropriate actions for improved utilization rates and operational efficiency, so you get the most out of your assets.
Improved operational efficiency- Metso Metrics helps reduce routine site checks and manual reporting by providing remote visibility and reports on the condition and performance of your productive crushing and screening assets.
Lower operational costs - Metso Metrics Services helps reduce your inventory costs by mapping out which parts are required for upcoming service events. With the maintenance plans of your equipment integrated into our solution, you can stay on top of your equipments needs and ensure you have the right parts available at the right time, helping you control maintenance and upfront inventory costs.
Lokotrack® mobile crushers