Safety must be taken into account while operating and maintaining your equipment. Local laws require that all equipments are suitable for use and are inspected and maintained as necessary to ensure that these standards and norms are kept and met. The safety of the machine according to IEC/EN 60204-1 and DIN VDE 0113 have to be verified in case of modifications or changes periodically.
The participants of this course learn to understand the dangers and risks of electrical equipment and the verifications and measurements needed to be done to ensure safety. The training consists of a theoretical class room part and a practical part at the machine on site. After passing this training course, the participants know how to verify and document the safety of the electrical equipment of their machines in combination with the certified measurement equipment BEHA-AMPROBE MT 204-S.
- Electrical Hazards
- Introduction of the different verifications and measurements according to EN 60204-1:2006
- Verification that the electrical equipment complies with its technical documentation
- In case of protection against indirect contact by automatic disconnection, conditions for
- Protection by automatic disconnection
- Insulation resistance test
- Voltage test
- Protection against residual voltage
- Functional tests
- Documentation of the test results
- Health and Safety in connection with the measurements
The practical part of training will be done with an EN 60204 certified measurement device.
|1 day including theoretical class room training and practical exercises. Training sessions can be tailored according to customer needs.|
|Electricians and electrical engineers in maintenance and Health & Safety. A group with 2-4 participants is recommended.|
|English, German, other languages on demand.|
Further information from email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)211 2105 253