After this training program the service engineers are in the position to make faster trouble shooting in the hydraulic system. They will be able to find the fault faster and define the need for repair quicker, so that the lenght of machine´s downtime is minimized.
This training provides a detailed understanding of hydraulic functions, structures and maintenance of machines from Metso Lindemann which are equipped with a hydraulic unit. Detailed explanations in the class room and at the machine on-site gives an insight into trouble shooting, fault rectification, measuring and maintenance.
Included in the training are:
- Basic factors and Construction elements of the hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic solenoid valves
- Hydraulic 2-way insert valves
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic scemes of METSO Lindemann machines with pumps, pusher, lid, wing, stamper, shear...
- Pressure and oil flow by different movements
- Pressure curves.
- How to read the pressure curves of different machines.
- Detailed explanation of the curves.
- How to read the hydraulic diagram and the necessary measurements for troubleshooting.
|3 days theoretical class room training, 1 day practice at a machine on site.|
|Beginners; Service technicians & Engineers|
|Laptop, pressure recorder Hydrotechnik Multihandy 3050 is helpful, but not required|
|English or German|
Further information from email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)211 2105 253