Keep your trucks moving
Metso haul truck liners are the best choice to keep your trucks moving. Developed from years of on-site experience in the toughest mining conditions, the solution offers you several times more service life compared to steel lining. Additionally, the high-performance rubber wear lining absorbs shock better than steel – so you can count on less noise and vibration for a better and safer working environment.
One common problem in material hauling is carry-back causing lost revenue. No matter if it's moist or frozen material, Metso's latest innovation of a flexible rubber lining prevents carry-back problems.
- Maximized availability and productivity of your trucks
- Increased wear life reduces cost for maintenance and service
- Increased average payload
- The high wear resistance reduces damages to the truck as a whole - protects bearings, transmission, tires and chassis
- Modular system – panels can be replaced individually for easy handling and installation
- Improved working environment with reduced noise and vibration – the driver can feel and hear the difference
- Less or no carry-back
- Core global range provides high availability and support worldwide
Metso Truck Health Program
Working environment is of high importance today. Many companies like to see real figures of the environment their trucks and drivers are exposed to. Is there any improvements that can be done? How does a traditional steel lining work compared to Metso rubber bed lining? Metso Truck Health Program is a new measuring tool that helps compare different lining options and identify improvement opportunities for a better working environment and a healthier truck fleet.