Metso Life Cycle Services – your goals are our goals
Metso's Life Cycle Services (LCS) solution is designed to assist you meet your business goals. We can support you on a specific activity or over a larger scope of your mining process. Our solution is built on an established safety culture as we believe that a well-run company is also a safe company. We will recruit, train and manage a skilled team to execute the different solution components.
At the heart of delivering great performance is knowledge. We use in-depth equipment knowledge leveraged from our OEM expertise, systems designed for knowledge transfer, work practices optimized over hundreds of cycles and experience from similar sites to extract value. Finally, we look to align our goals with your goals. We do this by taking responsibility for an area or process so that we can take clear ownership of delivering a quality service and align our payments with achieving your targets. We can also offer commercial models that target predictable payments to help you better plan your finances.
Using this combination of people, knowledge and commercial model, we look to help you meet your business objectives by carrying out one or more of the following:
- Streamlined startup – avoid investment in specialized tooling and accelerate startup by leveraging Metso's knowledge of equipment and similar startups
- Wear parts optimization – optimize the lifetime of wear parts and their process efficiency
- Efficient shutdown management – detailed task planning and effective organization to optimize critical path tasks
- Effective day-to-day maintenance – focused activities and tested maintenance procedures to improve quality and efficiency
- Inventory management – through effective management of inventory, we can lower costs, reduce tied-up capital and ensure that parts are available when needed
Improve plant availability and reliability while reducing costs
Our solution delivers a number of significant benefits:
- Significantly lower planned downtime and unplanned maintenance
- Rigorous procedure-based maintenance
- Trained and experienced personnel
- Peak maintenance labor managed
- Lower parts consumption and reduced inventory costs
Metso Life Cycle Services brings real results
Learn more about Metso Life Cycle Services and explore customer cases.