We believe that adapting to global challenges through innovation, quality and productivity enhances our ability to generate long-term shareholder value. Our target is to constantly improve our ratings on the significant sustainability indices.
Global sustainability indices track the performance of companies and rate how companies face and manage sustainability trends, such as resource scarcity, climate change or an aging population within a company’s competitive environment. Global frameworks also provide companies with the possibility to develop through transparent and enduring indicators.
Metso is included in:
- CDP Leadership level
- RobecoSAM Sustainability yearbook 2017
- FTSE4GOOD index
- Ethibel Sustainability Index
- oekom Research AG index with Prime status
- OMX GES Sustainability Finland Index
- Vigeo Rating
- STOXX Global ESG Leaders Indices