Valve World Americas 2017
At the exhibition we will be showcasing our unique valve and service solution offering for the oil & gas, pulp & paper and other process industries.
See the Metso Neles Globe valve with the new NDX valve controller. The Metso Neles NDX intelligent valve controller range is expanding with a 2-acting Ex d-certified device. The latest Neles NDX model will continue delivering the same performance, reliability and improved user experience as the first model. It too will suit a wide range of customer applications, regardless of industry or the brand of valves being used.
- Gain valuable understanding about how our products can help you increase uptime
Come and meet our experts to talk about services from a reliability point of view, as well as to get to know how to improve plant reliability and safety through maintenance planning.
Conference and workshop presentations by Metso experts
- June 20th at 11:00 am Ville Kähkönen, Control Valve Reliability Prediction, blog post.
- June 20th at 11:00 am George Buckbee, Valve Monitoring and the Internet of Things, blog post.
- June 21st at 10:30 am Steven Hocurscak, Challenges in Actuator Sizing and Selection in the Downstream Marketplace, blog post.
- June 21st at 2:00 pm Ville Kähkönen, ESDV Reliability Prediction
- Speakers Corner, heart of the Expo Floor, Mark Buzzell, Live demonstration of partial stroke testing, blog post.
Expo visitor pass registration is complimentary.
Regular early bird price $995 for the conference, save $500 when registering with Metso discount. For the full conference delegate & expo pass, you can receive the discounted rate of $495; please enter code METSO17 (online).
You will find us in Hall C, booth 401 link to floor plan.
Metso on the road