Recycle with Metso - Sustainable improvements in performance and profitability
Metso has been providing equipment and services for the recycling business for some 100 years. With thousands of installations worldwide, we’ve developed one of the industry's most advanced solutions range, including equipment and complete systems and services for handling virtually every type of waste and scrap metal.
Meet Metso experts at IFAT 2018 booth 451/550 in hall B4, May 14-18
The common denominator among all Metso waste and metal recycling solutions is their high efficiency and operational reliability. Likewise, the state-of-the-art technology, wide-ranging service setup and the highest safety standards are appreciated and acknowledged by the customers.
During the exhibition, Metso will showcase several industry-leading metal and waste recycling solutions, including the following:
- Metso N-Series
Market development and observations together with the wishes of the recycling industry have led to the conclusion in recent years that heavy machines from the premium sector are no longer always the tools of choice. Following in the tradition of Lindemann, Metso has used this insight to craft a response: the development of a new N-Series. Designed to meet especially the needs of small and medium-sized processors, the N-Series is also suitable for larger set-ups in some cases as well. The series’ wide range of variations at competitive prices paired with the equipment’s compact dimensions, suppressed noise and sturdy design meet well today’s performance targets.
- Metso Shredder Drive Assistant
The Shredder Drive Assistant, or SDA, is designed to ensure the maximum utilization of installed shredder capacity for Lindemann shredders. Explanations revealed that the SDA supports the technology for the scrap feeding process effectively. Through its ability to assess the situation, the sensor-based system facilitates the work and monitoring processes of operating staff. The bottom line is this: the SDA makes it possible to significantly boost average throughput. The system is available both as a retrofit solution and as an option for new machinery.
- Metso’s Alloy hammer for shredders
The hammers used in shredder lines represent a key factor in plant efficiency. Metso has developed a new hammer series with the goal of extending the service life of these tools. Featuring a special alloy, the new high-quality cast-steel hammers from the Group’s own foundry now ensure substantially enhanced economic efficiency, which applies to all Metso shredder series.
- Metso’s M&J pre-shredding technology for stationary and mobile waste processing plants is based on a powerful knife design and open cutting tables. These distinct technical advantages benefit customers who are looking for a robust high-capacity shredder for continuous use at a high run rate even with hard and abrasive materials.
- Metso's M&J FineShreds, come and see why they are bestsellers The range of FineShredders feature both one- and two-shaft shredders for continuous material input. They process pre-shredded, sorted waste and have long proven their worth as vital tools for industries that require consistent, homogeneous waste streams. They have been tested to the maximum and are more flexible than any other machines on the market. The M&J FineShred unit can be used in a wide range of different applications including difficult materials. Depending on the size of screen applied, it is possible to achieve particle sizes of 10-100 mm. It is simply the best FineShredder in its class - and we have so many great stories to tell about its performance throughout the world. At the fair we will also let it speak for itself by demonstrating it for you.
- Metso is also launching Metso Metrics for waste recycling, a digital solution to further optimize shredder capacity, efficiency and reliability. Through remote data monitoring, Metso Metrics gives customers near real time access to their shredder’s performance and operational status. Optionally, Metso’s expertise service can analyze the data and provide recommendations to further improve the shredders operation and reliability in the customers environment.
During the exhibition, Metso is also interested in talking to recognized partners to join its global distributor network for its waste recycling solutions.Today, Metso’s global waste recycling community has about 25 official distributors and agents. Accredited Metso distributors provide support for customers both in equipment and services.
Visit us in Munich in hall B4 booth 451/550 - We look forward to seeing you!
Metso experts - Book a meeting with us
Manager, Repair Shop, Operations & Manufacturing, Metal recycling
Email to Jürgen Remshagen
Jens Ole Simonsen
Area Sales Manager, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Waste recycling
Email to Jens Ole Simonsen
Jens Christian Berg
Service Sales Manager,Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Waste recycling
Email to Jens Christian Berg