Bauma 2019 (English)
Next is now - elevate your business with Metso’s latest solutions
At Bauma 2019, Metso reveals a number of new, innovative solutions for aggregates quarries and contractors as well as miners, enabling them to increase productivity and drive down costs. Together with our distributor Fischer-Jung we are looking forward to welcome you on our stand FS.1111/2 (Freigelände Süd). The new products were launched on Monday, April 8.
Introducing a new way to haul more with less. Metso Truck Body is a groundbreaking innovation for off-highway trucks, enabling mines and quarries to haul more with less. This expands Metso’s offering into completely new territory and help customers reach a higher payload while lowering their operating costs. Read the customer success story where Terrafame’s new rubber-lined truck body hauls nearly 9 tonnes more payload while reducing noise and vibration.
All the MX benefits in a more compact size. The Metso MX3 is suitable for secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing stages. Designed for both hard and soft rock applications, it will be first available for stationary solutions. Durance Granulats achieved greater crushing efficiency and energy savings with MX crushers - read the customer success story!
Bringing the proven quality and operational reliability of Lokotrack track-mounted solutions to a completely new lighter-weight screening solution. Thanks to its compact and safety-driven design, the easy-to-use ST2.3 is an ideal solution for entrepreneurs looking to enter the screening business. Watch the introduction video.
Our proven solutions also featured at Bauma
Discover our industry-leading crushing and screening solutions
- Metso MX Multi-Action cone crusher for unparallel performance
- Lokotrack® LT200HP™ mobile cone crushing plant designed for secondary and tertiary crushing operations
- Lokotrack® Urban™ crushing plant range revolutionizes crushing in densely populated environments, such as city centers.
Looking beyond standard warranty with Equipment Protection Services. In the field, anything can happen. Managing and maintaining a mobile fleet can be risky, especially when unexpected failures occur beyond the standard warranty period. Metso’s Equipment Protection Services plan offers three key solutions. It covers key parts under an extended warranty period, offers inspections and recommendations, and provides insight on fleet performance through a remote data monitoring system, Metso Metrics Services. By securing asset value and performance, your costs become predictable with fewer surprises and less downtime.
Invest in your future today with Metso Financial Services. Nothing works without the right equipment. However, accessing new equipment usually means difficult purchasing decisions and upfront capital costs. But it doesn’t have to be that way. With Metso Financial Services, you can lease aggregate production equipment simply and efficiently because our models are based on flexibility. They require no upfront cost and offer adaptable payment options for improved budgeting and cost/revenue matching. Most importantly, you can acquire assets today instead of when capital budgets dictate.
Discover how to lower your maintenance costs with the Metso extensive range of slurry pumps slide base option. Cost reduction starts by selecting the correct pump and hose. In addition, you can also make your maintenance or inspection of wear components safer. The slide base design makes maintenance faster, safer and easier. Maintenance time can be reduced substantially by up to 4 times, leaving the suction and discharge pipe undisturbed. During the maintenance or inspection procedure the entire rotating assembly and motor configuration is slid back.
We are also showcasing the recently expanded Mill discharge range that is optimized for maximum uptime and reduced operating cost. Whilst the pump was primarily designed for mill discharged applications we have several successful installations on many other slurry applications.
The secrets of a flawless operation. Consumables rarely steal the spotlight, but they are our everyday heroes that quietly makes good thing happen. Choosing the right consumables is important.
Metso has carefully developed and selected a range of consumables that contributes to less maintenance, fewer unplanned stops, longer equipment lifetime and a safer installation.
Meet our heroes:
- High performance Poly-Cer lining, enabling up to four times or more life compared to traditional steel lining
- Modular Screening Media that helps you achieve higher volume processing with minimal interruptions. Trellex LS Screening Media tailored for every process
- Hammerless fixing Screening Media to protect your people and equipment, safer installation, faster removal and increased uptime. Pins are screwed into place and removed by using an
World-class conveyor solutions. Metso’s conveyor solutions deliver high performance conveyor accessories, superior belts and reliable components with safety, productivity and cost efficiency in mind. Come speak to our experts about the new Trellex ABC-V-Plow, a double-blade scraper for inner belt protection. Also discover our Primary Cleaner ABC70 available for Lokotrack models LT120 and LT120E.
Join #MetsoBauma photo contest
We want to encourage our visitors to share their #MetsoBauma moments in social media during Bauma. The winner will receive a "breaking" Metso related price.
Rules and conditions:
- Take a picture (e.g. a selfie with the MX cardboard of the two brothers) and share it with #MetsoBauma in social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn)
- #MetsoBauma must be used in the post. We also encourage you to add a short text / explanation to the image.
- Images must be taken between April 8, 2019 and April 12, 2019.
- Images should be taken at Metso's booth or be somehow related to Metso.
- If you include other people in the image, ask their consent.
- Images with #MetsoBauma tag will be used in Metso's social media channels during and after the competition. We always give credits to the photographer.
- The TOP3 images will be posted on Metso's Facebook page on Friday, April 12 for voting.
- The winner will be selected and announced based on YOUR choice on Metso's Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on Sunday, April 14/Monday, April 15.
- By participating in the competition, the photographer accepts that the image he / she has taken may be used in conjunction with the #MetsoBauma event or the Photo Contest, but with the name of the photographer mentioned therein.
- The jury for the TOP3 images consists of Metso's representatives, but the final winner will be voted by the followers of Metso's Facebook page.
- The prize (a miniature crusher and Metso related gift items) will be send to the winner by Metso after Bauma. The data of the three best competitors of their choice, with their consent: name, email or telephone number, address and social media username / name will be used when contacting the winners, their names will be announced in Metso's social media accounts and in connection with the winning pictures. The data is stored for about 2 weeks after the contest.
Official Bauma website: https://www.bauma.de/index-2.html
Opening hours for visitors