Iron Ore Seminar 2019
Metso Minerals is presenting a no-cost Iron Ore Pellet Systems Process & Operations Seminar.
These seminars are intended to cover a wide range of topics related to the pellet induration system on both Grate-Kiln and Straight-Grate technologies, with the specific intention to provide information to your company personnel so that they may leave this meeting better informed on design and operation.
How to Attend
Please RSVP by Sunday, April 25, 2019, to Linda.Leas@metso.com.
A block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Aire MSP Airport has been reserved. We encourage you to contact the hotel directly (952-854-9000) ASAP for reservations, and mention the "Metso Seminar" for special rates.
For more information, contact your Metso Account Manager or Brian.Morgan@metso.com.
- Day 1: Equipment & Operations - Straight Grate
- Day 2: Process / Refractory / Burners / Controls - Straight Grate & Grate Kiln Machines
- Day 3: Equipment & Operations - Grate Kiln Machines
- Day 4: Equipment & Operations - Grate Kiln Machines
Breakfast, lunch, and breakout sessions offered each day.
Hear presentations from the experts:
- Jeff Pancher - Mechanical Engineer, Traveling Grate & Straight Grate
- Neil Dock - Mechanical Engineer, Annular Cooler, Refractory
- Eric Wagner - Manager Process Engineer
- Brian Morgan - Director of Pyro Products
- Cliff Rennie - Director, Metso / Kiln Flame Systems
- Andrew Wisner - Product Specialist, Pyro
- Fred Theodore - Global Manager APC
Also supported by:
- Jonathan Allen - SVP, Engineered Products
- Chris Urban - VP Business and Product Management, Pyro
- Dean Connor - Services Sales Support Manager
- Glenn Hanson - Sales Support USA, Pyro
- Martin Beddows - Sales Manager, Kiln Flame Systems
- Todd Poirier, Tony Blixt , Steven Moyle - Account Managers, Iron Range
- Chris Schutter - Sales Support Manager USA, Pyro
And many more!