Teknologia 19 (English)
Welcome to visit us at the Teknologia 19 event at Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre on November 5-7, 2019.
Come and hear how Metso responds to the industry development!
Metso's wide range of products, digital tools, professional and local service as well as unbeatable expertise are at your disposal. We help our customers to increase efficiency and profitability and to reduce risks. Discover how the process or whole plant works as efficiently as possible with the solutions and services we offer!
Today, the pulp and paper mill has become much more than what it used to be. In addition to the traditional end products ranging from pulp to paper, board and tissue, the modern bioproduct mill has become a multi-layered process. New commercial products like biochemicals, biofuels, bioenergy, bio-textiles and a whole range of further refined bio-composites and new wood-based materials play a key role in developing a commercially viable range of materials.
Topics at our stand 6f69 include e.g.:
- Metso Expertune PlantTriage software that monitors processes 24/7 for optimal performance
- Neles NDX smart dual-action valve controller with Ex d approval
- 3D printing, we present e.g. noise canceling and cavitation technology made with 3D printing
- Virtual factory tour to Metso Technology Center with VR glasses
- Our valves are talking, are you listening?
Our stand is open every day during the event as follows:
Tuesday 11/5, 9-17
Wednesday 11/6, 9-19
Thursday 11/7, 9-16
See you in November!