Join us for the largest scrap recycling event in the world! We invite you to discover our extensive metal recycling product and service offering at the ISRI Convention and Exposition 2021, taking place April 19-22 in San Diego.
Our experts are waiting for you at the booth and ready to show how to make your scrap processing simpler, smarter and more efficient. All our solutions are well-known for their high efficiency, durability, usability and low energy consumption.
“At ISRI, we are addressing key trends in the metal recycling industry in North America. We are committed to driving sustainable improvements in performance and profitability in our customers' businesses,“ says Mark Haire, Vice President, Metal Recycling, Metso, Americas.
Some of our state-of-the-art solutions presented:
- EtaRip™ - Heavy duty pre-shredder.
- Texas Shredder PS series automotive shredder - Heavy duty shredder with intelligent design
- new Air Treatment Solutions
- new Service Solutions
- N-Series Inclined Shear (NIS) - State-of-the-art gravity style shear that is easy to install and can accept long material and large bulky scrap
- N-Series Mobile Shear/Baler/Logger (NMS) - Robust, Reliable and Effective. Featuring the new N-Series Mobile Shear!
- N-Series Clamshell shear/baler/logger (NCS) - Processes almost all scrap, especially small to mid-size facilities where flexibility, low operating cost, ease of maintenance and durability is required
- Lindemann PowerCut™ - sophisticated shear technology for medium production volumes with minimum energy consumption and costs
- Lindemann EtaPress™ - easy to use balers with minimal demand on maintenance and long service life
Visit the official event page: https://isri2020.org/