Metso Outotec at The Mining Show 2020
THE LARGEST MINING & QUARRYING EVENT
Join us virtually on October 20 - 21 at The Mining Show 2020
There’s never been a better opportunity for mining leaders to come together to share their expertise and navigate the challenges we all are facing. That cannot be done in person right now so, in conjunction with subject matter experts, we are bringing you The Mining Show virtually. There you will have enough opportunities to connect, discuss, share, and get solutions from mining experts.
At the virtual Mining show, we will be sharing our innovative solutions as well as field-proven technologies, with solutions specially designed to enhance mining efficiency.
Our experts will be there for you online, to engage you on Metso Outotec’s latest technologies and solutions to help you source, mine, process and move your products safely and at a reduced operating cost. Our mining professional will be initiating the discussions on following topics during the event. Please feel free to join them with the links provided.
Details of the topics are as follows:
Panel Discussion - Tapping into the true potential of technology: identifying the game changers which will transform the mining industry by Nemer Saliba, Sales Director, Minerals Processing, Metso Outotec
- Date - 20th October 2020
- Time - 12:00 - 12:40 (UAE time)
Presentation Topic 1 - Metso Outotec : One stop shop for mineral processing by Nemer Saliba, Sales Director, Minerals Processing, Metso Outotec
- Date – 20th October 2020
- Time – 17:10 - 17:30 (UAE time)
Presentation Topic 2 - Customizable mining service packages : get the most out of your equipment and processes by Jarmo Tarkiainen, Head of Service Delivery, Metso Outotec
- Date – 21st October 2020
- Time - 15:20 - 15:40 (UAE time)
Meet our speakers and panellist:
Jarmo Tarkiainen Head of Service Delivery, Metso Outotec
Head of services delivery Middle-East, located in Dubai
Has been working with industrial services 23 years
Long experience in performance services business, long term service contracts. Managed service business in multiple countries and industries.
Strong competence in maintenance, productivity development and change leadership.
Education: Bachelor of science, eMBA
Nemer Saliba, Sales Director, Minerals Processing, Metso Outotec
Masters of Sciences graduate from the Helsinki University of Technology in the water and environmental technology. Worked with Larox OYJ then Outotec OYJ for over 15 years. Recently working with Metso:Outotec as head of Minerals for the Middle East and Turkey Market area. Nemer is based in the Middle East for the last 8 years and focusing on the Minerals new development in this region.
Experience the highlights:
- VPA filters - Metso VPA vertical plate pressure filters operate in the pressure range of 6-10 bar and are based on the “air through blow” dewatering concept, where water is displaced by air as it passes through a filter cake. https://www.metso.com/products/filters/metso-vpa-filters/
- VPX™ filters - VPX™ filters are the latest addition to Metso's filtration offering and a significant leap in filtration technology. They can handle the toughest materials while providing high water recovery and reuse. https://www.metso.com/products/filters/metso-vpx-filters/
- Screening solutions – Our screens are specifically suited for large material volumes with a high percentage of undersize product in the feed material. They are ideal for mineral processing of all metallic and non-metallic ores. https://www.metso.com/product-finder/#/Family/Mining/Screening
- Slurry pumping solutions - Our comprehensive line of horizontal & vertical slurry pumps along with slurry hoses and pipes serve a wide range of slurry transport applications. https://www.metso.com/industries/mining/slurry-handling/slurry-pumping/
Join Metso Outotec experts to discuss solutions!
Visit the official trade show page for detailed agenda - AGENDA
Click here for registrtaion @ The Mining Show 2020 - REGISTRATION