Wide product range
In control applications, V-port segment valves are recommended for better controllability of the flows. High consistencies require the use of ball or segment valves. That's why a wise use of butterfly valves, for example in steam services, can reduce costs significantly. In such applications, Metso offers triple eccentric disc valves, which are cost efficient and suitable for many applications. Metso's ball valves offer the assurance of better operation and are easy to maintain. High quality and tightness properties make them ideal for shut-off purposes. Environmental leakages can be reduced with live-loaded packing installed inside the shaft.
- Good controllability results in better pulp quality and yield
- Fouling can cause extra maintenance; preventing it can increase production
- Good reliability reduces the need for maintenance and is beneficial for valves installed in difficult places
- The total costs of valves are significantly reduced with the use of butterfly valves in the right applications
- A plant's environmental impact can be reduced and safety improved with a tight shaft sealing
Valves in fiber line applications
Learn more about how Metso valves have been used in fiber line applications for over 60 years.