Don’t let problems sink your recovery rates – using APC for maximum performance - Option 2
Live webinar: December 8 at 18:30 GMT
(20:30 EET, Helsinki and 13:30 ET, New York) Webinar duration is 1 hour including Q & A
Please note, this webinar is also December 8 at 09:00 GMT / 11:00 EET (Helsinki) / 04:00 ET (New York)
During this webinar, we will present a brief description of how Metso Outotec designs and implements optimizing control on flotation cells. Our APC experts Jeff McKay and Geoffrey Legrand will also dive into several critical questions and potential issues that can be encountered including:
- Where should froth cameras be located, when they are not needed and when they will simply not work.
- How to know if you should use air or level to control the froth velocity/pulling rate from a flotation cell and which cells you should pull the hardest.
- What happens if the cell level control has problems like a sticky ball float?
- Can and should you use a camera as a visual grade analyzer or as a way to control reagents.
- Besides froth velocity (pulling rate), what else can cameras tell us about flotation?
After this webinar, you will learn:
- An overview of the logic behind setting up your flotation controls
- The most common issues you can run into when working with cameras and controls
- Tips and tricks how to best utilize a controls system
This webinar will be in English
Complete the form to register!
Process Control Hardware Manager, Metso Outotec
Jeff McKay is a Metallurgical Engineer with a Bachelor of Science and Japanese minor from the University of Utah. With over 20 of years experience with Metso Outotec, he is an expert in mineral processing, process control and column flotation as well as sparger design applications. Throughout his career history, Jeff has has participated in the design, installation, operation and optimization of over 150 flotation columns worldwide. He's also the author of more than 20 technical papers on advanced controls, flotation column techniques and bubble generation.
Please check your inbox for a confirmation email. Don't forget to add it to your calendar as well!
If you do not receive it in the next few minutes, please check your spam or junk folder. To ensure you receive future emails from Metso, please add us to your safe list.