Composition of Metso's Executive Team
Metso Corporation, stock exchange release, September 25, 2017 at 09:00 EEST
Based on Metso's revised operating model announced today, as of January 1, 2018, Metso's Executive Team will consist of the following members:
- Nico Delvaux, President and CEO
- Victor Tapia, President, Mining Equipment business area
- N.N, President, Aggregates Equipment business area
- N.N, President, Minerals Services business area
- N.N, President, Minerals Consumables
- Uffe Hansen, Senior Vice President, Recycling business area
- John Quinlivan, President, Valves and Pumps business areas
- Eeva Sipilä, Chief Financial Officer
- Merja Kamppari, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Olli-Pekka Oksanen, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
- Jani Puroranta, Chief Digital Officer
The appointments of the Presidents of the Aggregates Equipment, Minerals Services, and Minerals Consumables business areas will be communicated later.
Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together.
Our products range from mining and aggregates processing equipment and systems to industrial valves and controls. Our customers are supported by a broad scope of services and a global network of over 80 service centers and about 6,000 services professionals. Metso has an uncompromising attitude towards safety.
Metso is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland, and had sales of about EUR 2.6 billion in 2016. Metso employs over 11,000 persons in more than 50 countries. Expect results.
Global Communications, tel. +358 20 484 3212
Investor relations, tel. +358 20 484 3253
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd