Recycle with Metso - Learn more about sustainable solutions for metal and waste recycling at IFAT 2018
Metso Corporation press release, May 9, 2018 at 13:00 EEST
During IFAT 2018, the World's Leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technologies, Metso experts will share the most recent insights on how customers can improve process efficiency, reliability and safety with industry-leading metal and waste recycling solutions.
Metso has been providing equipment and services for the recycling business for some 100 years. With thousands of installations worldwide, we've developed one of the industry's most advanced range of solutions, including equipment and complete systems for handling virtually every type of waste and scrap metal. The comprehensive range of recycling products is supported by an extensive scope of services for waste and metal solutions.
Featured solutions for scrap processing
- Metso N-series(TM) recycling equipment is suitable especially for smaller and mid-market operators. The solidly engineered products offer many of the same features and benefits as the Metso Lindemann(TM) line of shears and balers and are fully supported by Metso's global engineering and service teams.
- Metso Shredder Drive Assistant (Metso SDA) is a sensor based optimization tool that monitors and controls operating parameters of the scrap feeding process. It helps maximize the utilization of shredder power and boosts performance The system is available both as a retrofit solution and as an option for new machinery.
- Metso's Alloy Hammer is optimized for metal shredding and provides an excellent cost-per-ton shredding result. The special Metso alloy from the Group's own foundry ensures substantially enhanced economic efficiency and is used with all Metso shredder series.
Outstanding waste shredder solutions for various customer needs
- Metso's M&J(TM) pre-shredding technology for stationary and mobile waste processing is based on powerful and tailored knife designs and open cutting tables. These distinct technical advantages benefit customers who are looking for a robust high-capacity shredder for continuous use at a high run rate even with hard and abrasive materials.
- Metso's M&J wide range of single and double shaft fine-shredders handle a wide range of different materials and deliver a highly consistent and homogenous output, thus making them extremely suitable for alternative fuel production (RDF/SRF).
- Metso is also launching Metso Metrics for waste recycling, a digital solution to further optimize shredder capacity, efficiency and reliability. Through remote data monitoring, Metso Metrics gives customers near real time access to their shredder's performance and operational status. Optionally, Metso's expertise service can analyze the data and provide recommendations to further improve the shredders operation and reliability in the customers environment.
- During the exhibition, Metso is interested in talking to recognized partners to join its global distributor network for its waste recycling solutions.
Meet Metso experts at IFAT 2018, booth 451/550 in hall B4, May 14-18, 2018.
Visit the event pages at: metso.com/events/2018/ifat-2018/
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 2.7 billion in 2017. Metso employs over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries. metso.com, twitter.com/metsogroup
Ioannis Giouvanitskas, Vice President, Metal Recycling EMEA & APAC, Metso, Tel. +49 211 2105 389, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morten Rasmussen, Commercial Director, Waste Recycling, Metso, Tel. +45 2320 4266, Email: email@example.com
Helena Marjaranta, Vice President, Communications and Stakeholder Relations, Metso Corporation, Tel. +358 20 484 3212, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org