Stock Exchange release March 26, 2019 03:00:00 PM CET
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Twitter More...

Notification according to chapter 9, section 5 and 6 of the Securities Market Act: BlackRock Inc.'s holding in Metso

Metso Corporation, Stock exchange release on March 26, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. EET


Notification according to chapter 9, section 5 and 6 of the Securities Market Act: BlackRock Inc.'s holding in Metso

Metso Corporation has received a notification, pursuant to Chapter 9, Section 5 and 6 of the Finnish Securities Markets Act, about a change in the holding of mutual funds managed by BlackRock, Inc. of the total amount of shares and financial instruments entitling to shares of Metso.

On March 25, 2019, BlackRock, Inc.'s aggregate holding in Metso shares and in financial instruments entitling to shares fell below the 5 percent threshold. Blackrock, Inc. had 6,857,538 shares or 4.56 percent of total shares and votes. Its holding through financial instruments amounted to 504,315 shares, which corresponds to 0.33 percent of the total amount of Metso's shares. On March 25, 2019, BlackRock, Inc.'s total position in Metso amounted to 7,361,853 or 4.89 percent of Metso's shares and votes. Metso's total number of shares and votes is 150,348,256.

BlackRock, Inc.'s holdings according to the notification:

  % of shares and voting rights (A) % of shares and voting rights through financial instruments (B) Total of both in %
(A + B)
Resulting situation on the date on which the threshold was reached 4.56% 0.33% 4.89%
Position of previous notification 4.66% 0.35% 5.01%

 

A: Shares and voting rights
  Number of shares and voting rights % of shares and voting rights
ISIN Code Direct

(SMA 9:5)
Indirect

(SMA 9:6 and 7)
Direct

(SMA 9:5)
Indirect

(SMA 9:6 and 7)
FI0009007835   6,857,538   4.56%
SUBTOTAL A 6,857,538 4.56%
 
B: Financial Instruments according to SMA 9:6a
Type of financial instrument Expiration date Exercise Period Physical of cash settlement Number of shares and voting rights % of shares and voting rights
Securities Lent N/A N/A Physical 190,319 0.12%
CDF N/A N/A Cash 313,996 0.20%
      SUBTOTAL B 504,315 0.33%

                                  
Metso Corporation

Distribution:
Nasdaq Helsinki
Media
www.metso.com

Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about 3.2 billion in 2018. Metso employs over 13,000 people in more than 50 countries.

Share this

Metso in Twitter