Longer wear life – lower cost per ton
The Metso primary gyratory crusher wear parts have the most important role in rock size reduction in mine operations as the crushing process starts from a primary crusher. The highest possible wear life is combined with mechanical reliability through the component life cycle. As the production stops are very expensive for mine operations, the Metso manganese gyratory crusher wears are easy and quick to install.
Manganese steel mantle wear parts are provided with different shapes, surface profiles and steel grades. Alloy steel, white iron and manganese steel concave wear parts are designed for hardest rock in surface and underground operations.
- High quality and long wear life
- Excellent total crushing economy, low cost per ton
- Chamber and material selection according to your process
- Superb continuous crushing performance
OEM wear parts for primary gyratory crushers
- Nordberg SUPERIOR® gyratory crusher
|Application guide: Primary Superior gyratory crushers (English - PDF 4988 Kb)||Download|