More than 30 years of metallic mill liner experience
Metso metallic mill liners are produced at our own foundries with very strict quality controls. Our Cr-Mo steel and high-chromium white iron alloys are specifically developed for mill liner applications and are carefully selected based on the operating conditions of each application.
Our steel liners are designed for maximum performance and minimized replacement time, ensuring peak capacity of your grinding circuit.
- Long experience of alloy and design selection for any mill application means we can offer the most optimum metallic liner for your operating conditions
- Tailor-made design using High Fidelity Simulations (HFS) for optimum performance and mill utilization
- High quality standards involve precise dimensions and close tolerances, so that every steel mill liner from Metso has a perfect fit
- Fast and safe installation - scheduled maintenance stoppages and long service intervals due to long life, high quality and optimized mill liner installation systems and methods
- Support is close when you need us - we have the most extensive services hub network in the industry
|Leaflet: Metallic mill linings (English - PDF 130 Kb)||Download|
|Brochure: Skega mill linings, trommels and trunnion linings (English - PDF 1774 Kb)||Download|
|Brochure: Skega mill linings, trommels and trunnion linings (French - PDF 1901 Kb)||Download|
|Brochure: Skega mill linings, trommels and trunnion linings (Russian - PDF)||Download|