Find your closest location and contact us
The VALVCON® Q6-Series actuator was designed for use in remote, solar-powered locations. The low current draw 12-volt dc motor, built-in dual relays, lightning surge protection, and NEMA 4/4X/7&9 enclosure make this product suitable for use in oil and gas fields, off-shore rigs, remote skids, and many other applications.
No maintenance required
Low cost of ownership
Easy installation and set up
- Compact and lightweight
- Ideal for remote, solar locations using RTUs
- Designed for use in hazardous locations
- 80% duty cycle
- Agency approvals are standard
- Built-in dual relays provide signal isolation
- Low idle current: 3mA
Common use cases
- 12VDC on/off applications
- Remote, solar-powered applications
- Upstream oil and gas
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.