Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Jamesbury® spring diaphragm QPX series quarter turn actuators are designed for use in both modulating control and on-off service. These actuators offer an exceptionally long cycle life and are well suited to operate almost any type of rotary valve. QPX actuator is designed for smooth and efficient quarter-turn valve operation and it provides safe and reliable operation even when minimal supply pressure is available.
Rugged and reliable
- Rolling diaphragm for minimum friction
- Low friction bearings – factory lubricated for lifetime
- Field reversible for spring to open or close simply by flipping actuator over
- Safety contained springs prevent hazards of inadvertent ejection during maintenance
- Corrosion resistant – two layer epoxy and polyurethane paint with stainless steel fasteners
- Adjustable stops for both open and closed positions
- Wide input pressure range – up to 7 bar (100 psi)
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.